Our website address is: https://www.kolliscad.com.
How do we collect your data?
We do this by using cookies, which are small files that help us track how our visitors use the website and enable us to understand where we can improve your experience. If you would like to find out which cookies we use and the information they track, see our Cookies policy .
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use the “Contact Us” area to communicate with us
What data do we collect ?
We collect digital information such as which browser you are using, your network location, and your IP address. We also collect the following personal data: Forename, Surname, Business name and contact email address via the website. If we enter into any correspondence during an engagement of services, we will also note any business details, such as name, address and contact details if included on any email signature or footer.
Our Company does not collect any data classified within the data protection law as ‘special categories’ of personal information.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to you via email following an initial communication by you via the “Contact Us” form.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
What is our legal basis for collecting your personal information?
It is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information in order to communicate with you following an initial communication from you.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data within secure, password protected databases on our company servers. These databases will also be archived within our data backups. Such backups are password protected
Our Company will keep your personal details for the period of 6 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all entries from our databases. For the cookie retention period, please refer below.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. By default you will automatically be opted out of marketing when you first visit our website.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact:
Call us at: +44 7900 427 446
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Retaining your cookie preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
If you opt in to accepting our non-essential cookies these are for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when returning to Our Company website. The length of time each cookie will remain on your device varies. You can review the time by referring to our Cookie settings.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website, allaboutcookies.org, tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Additionally, you can review your cookie browsing setting on our website here: Cookie settings
Privacy policies of other websites
We do not support comments within our website. When visitors enter their details within the “Contact us” section we collect the data entered within the form in order to respond appropriately to your enquiry. We will also collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We do not allow the upload of any media to Our Company website. You should avoid uploading any data with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 7900 427 446
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113. Fax: 01625 524510
Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales:
2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH
Telephone: 0330 414 6421