Vehicle swept path analysis is a fundamental, yet often overlooked area during early stage development. It is vitally important to undertake an accurate vehicle track rather than relying on a static turning templates.
In many instances it can be shown that a particular turning manoeuvre is indeed possible on your site when tested with professional tracking software.
Vehicle Swept Path Analysis
We utilise software to check if your tight, inner city urban development can indeed accommodate a large, 4 axle refuse vehicle.
We develop our layout plans directly from dynamic, 3d swept paths. Adjustments to a particular vehicle path are far easier with dynamic vehicle paths. Taking it a step further, when coupled with a 3d highway model, the vehicle path is fully 3d, culminating in 3d animations of the vehicle’s route.
We have undertaken vehicle tracking from simple parking bay layouts to roundabouts, sewerage treatment works, large residential sites and wind farms.
Here are some of the ways we can help your project:
- Provide drawings/videos to support your BREEAM 2018: HEA06 credits
- Car park layouts
- Horizontal & vertical clearance analysis for multi storey and basement parking
- Refuse and emergency analysis for all types of developments
- Industrial and retail servicing areas
- Drive through areas
- Junction and roundabouts
- Abnormal load routes for developments such as wind farms